The Protests of Cuba

The Protests of Cuba

After Hurricane Ian left Cuba in the dark, protestors took to the streets. Now the government is set to charge them with illegal protest because they do not have permits.

As Hurricane Wilma hit the East Coast of the United States in 2005, many Cubans marched in the streets of Miami. Thousands of protesters in Havana marched in the streets on October 7th, 2005. Some protestors were not allowed to participate in the protest and they were put in jail.

On the morning of April 27th, 2004 more police were detained for marching in the streets of Havana and the police began a raid on the protesters homes. On April 28, 2004, protestors were arrested when protestors from the government of Carlos Lage attempted to travel through the streets of Havana. Many protestors were then arrested and charged with illegal protest.

After Hurricane Katrina came to the United States, protestors took to the streets to let the people know what they thought of what happened through the eyes of the people who were impacted by the hurricane. Their speeches were meant to be a voice for those who were not believed. These same people are protesting again and again, and now the people are speaking for themselves. On October 10, 2005, protestors were arrested in Houston, Texas for marching in the streets without a permit.

On March 19th, 2004, in a peaceful protest, protesters marched in the streets of Havana. By the time the march ended, there were not enough people to continue the protest. On July 2nd, 2005, protestors were arrested in Miami, Florida for marching in the streets without a permit.

The government of the United States has been arresting people for marching in the streets without a permit. Last week, the government arrested and charged people walking down University Street in Berkeley, California with being a part of a demonstration in violation of the free speech rights of demonstrators. Even though the university allowed these protestors to be there, they were taken into custody. A rally was going to be held the next day at the University, but without permits they were going to be arrested. Protesters were told to come back on

Leave a Comment